Why Our Pub is Great
Spacious, light and modern, The Fallow Field pub is a great place to eat out in Telford. We’re perfectly sited for travellers coming from the M54, A5, A41, and A518, as well as for locals looking for good beer, a wide selection of wines and draught products and a fine menu of outstanding pub food. Our daily service of British classics and modern twists is offered in addition to our red Tractor farm-assured rotisserie chicken, perfectly roasted until the skin is crisp and full of flavour and the flesh is moist and sweet.
Our children’s menu includes lots of favourites for the littlest chicks in the family and plenty of exciting choices for the older ones! In addition to child-sized portions of pub classics, young visitors can explore a menu of rotisserie-inspired dishes. Our dessert menu is also heavenly.
Whether you’re coming for a drink, a meal, or an overnight stay, you’ll find first-rate service at The Fallow Field, where restaurant-style food is served by proper pub people.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Dishes are always freshly prepared using quality ingredients; like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken, our responsibly-fished cod and haddock and the langoustine tails in our golden Whitby scampi that are fished in UK waters.
Book a table for a special occasion, or call in for a week day treat. Our pub is suitable for every occasion when you can be sure you’ll have the best pies, burgers, steaks and curries as well as our signature rotisserie chicken on offer. You’ll also find exclusive dishes created by our chefs in our annual Chef of the Year competition.View our Menus